My 100LB WeightLoss Journey Day#3 (Continued)
I never got around yesterday to do my evening report…..I ended up crawling into bed after reading stories to my little boy. I could NOT think about anything other then sleep…good thing I did too because our black cat – Pudgie and my little girl both decided to be early birds today.
Okay, so here’s my list of things I want to set as my daily goals while on this journey:
1) 30 minutes of exercise EVERY day – DONE- See 1st post about Day#3
2) Limit as much as I possibly can, the extra snack foods I would normally consume, and post any that I do eat.
I did great because I was hoping to have some popcorn and watch a movie with my hubby and so I did not do any extra snacking……and then ended up going to bed early……bonus for me I guess!
3) If I eat an extra, I need to commit to an extra 30 minutes of exercise.
Well, I did not have to do this one today. Yay Me!
4) No night eating up to 2-3hrs prior to bedtime (*UPDATED RULE)
I went to bed early…no evening snacking for me!
5) Document everything and hold myself accountable because nobody else can!
DONE! Wahoo! Day 3 was quite a success!
Posted on April 19, 2013, in Click HERE to read my day to day posts of my "100LB WeightLoss Journey " and tagged 100lbs, chalene johnson, exercise, lose weight, losing weight, motivation, turbo fire, weight loss, weight loss journey, weightloss, workout. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.